These Trademark Guidelines apply to participants in the Your Hormones, Inc. Healthcare Professional Associate Program. The Terms and Conditions of Use remain in full effect.
Your Hormones, Inc. Associates Program Participants:
This Healthcare Professional Associate Program Trademark Guidelines page is part of the Operating Agreement that governs your participation in the Your Hormones, Inc. Associates Program. These Trademark Guidelines ("Guidelines") apply to your use of our and our affiliates' trademarks and logos that we may make available to you from time to time, including as part of any content you obtain from us (those trademarks and logos, collectively, "Your Hormones Marks"). "We," "us," or "our" means Your Hormones, Inc. or any of its affiliate companies, as the case may be. "You" means the person or entity using a Your Hormones Mark. Strict compliance with these Guidelines is required at all times, and any use of an Your Hormones Mark in violation of these Guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the Your Hormones Marks.
1. Your use of the Your Hormones Marks must (i) comply with the most up-to-date version of all agreement(s) with us regarding your use of any of the Your Hormones Marks (collectively, "Agreements"); (ii) comply with the most up-to-date version of these Guidelines; and (iii) comply with any other terms, conditions, and policies that Your Hormones may issue from time to time that apply to the use of the Your Hormones Marks. You will not use any Your Hormones Mark in any other place, for any other purpose, or in any other manner. For example, you may not use any Your Hormones Mark in connection with an offline promotion or in any other offline manner (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, or other document) unless expressly permitted under the Agreements, and then only as expressly permitted.
2. You may not use or display any Your Hormones Mark in any manner (i) that implies sponsorship or endorsement by us; (ii) to disparage us, our products, or our services; (iii) that may, as determined by us, diminish or otherwise damage our goodwill in any Your Hormones Mark; or (iv) other than as specifically authorized under the Agreements.
3. You may not alter or modify any Your Hormones Mark in any manner. You may display a Your Hormones Mark only in the exact format in which we provide it to you. No alternate representation or stylization is permitted. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of any Your Hormones Mark, or make any additions to or remove any elements from any Your Hormones Mark.
4. Each Your Hormones Mark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing between each side of the Your Hormones Mark and other visual, graphic or textual elements. Under no circumstance may any Your Hormones Mark be placed on any background that interferes with the readability or display of that Your Hormones Mark.
5. If you use the Your Hormones Mark or Your Hormones logo, then You must include the following statement on your site:
"Your Hormones and the Your Hormones logo are trademarks of Your Hormones.com, Inc. or its affiliates."
6. If you use Menopause Type®, then You must include the following statement on your site:
"Menopause Type® is a registered trademark of YourMenopauseType.com, Inc.”
7. If you use Phytocrine™, Phytocrinology™ or Phytocrinologist™, then You must include the following statement on your site:
"Phytocrine™, Phytocrinology™ & Phytocrinologist™ are trademarks of Your Hormones, Inc.”
8. You acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the Your Hormone Marks are our exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by your use of any Your Hormones Mark will inure to our exclusive benefit. You will not take any action that is in conflict with our rights in or ownership of any Your Hormones Mark.
We may modify these Guidelines at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice or revised Guidelines on the YourHormones.com site. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE YOUR HORMONES MARKS. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF ANY YOUR HORMONES MARK FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR REVISED GUIDELINES ON THE YOURHORMONES.COM SITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
We reserve the right, exercisable in its sole discretion, to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these Guidelines.
Documents of the Your Hormones Healthcare Professional Associate Program: